Contact us

For complaints about the Casino and gaming machine venues or betting disputes with Ubet, contact Consumer and Business Services.

Gambling venue employees should contact the Independent Gaming Corporation for technical issues and malfunctions with gaming machines.

Contact the IGA

Use our online form to contact us outside of office hours or to make a complaint. We also welcome feedback about the website.

Complaints and feedback online form

In person

Independent Gambling Authority
Level 4
45 Grenfell Street
Adelaide SA 5000

By post

Independent Gambling Authority
Post Office Box 67
Rundle Mall SA 5000


+61 8 8226 7233


+61 8 8226 7247